Event-driven- and widget/window programming

I search for (a) good book(s) or tutorials that/whose covering all the basic topics about how the internals about event-driven programing like how the event queue works, how the wait-status is programmed with its interrupt handling by mouse clicks will get achieved, how window and widgets facilities are internally programmed and such stuff. Are there good books/tutorials/online-readings which are devoted to these topics?

Regards.
Looks interesting. It's a pity for that I couldn' take a look inside the book. MS Windows is for itself not the system where I would be get deep insight in. I admit for that I never had before something programmed for MS Windows, and I have not even the OS here.

I guess that you, Furry Guy (or some other) have this book on the shelf. So I ask me, if it is it worth, buying me such a book. I'm only interested about techniques and overall questions about window programming as such.

So can you recommend this book to me, for gathering some techniques which gains to a deeper understanding to widget programming at its own?
It's a pity for that I couldn' take a look inside the book.

It's available from thepiratebay.org
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.