lol

@fiji, if you follow all those strictures ... it takes all the fun out of programming!
Wow, I can't believe he let the goto panic thing pass without mentioning RAII. Kids, never goto panic in C++. Encapsulate your resources properly and simply return.
closed account (E8A4Nwbp)

Last edited on
@Astra /r/iamverysmart
It's just now that I've attempted to parse Rascake's post. What a character. What does it even have to do with the thread?
What does it even have to do with the thread?

As is usual for the dulbert, absolutely nothing.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dulbert

I suspect we've narrowed down who the brain-damaged report monkey is.
It's just now that I've attempted to parse Rascake's post. What a character. What does it even have to do with the thread?
Sorry, I have been chasing him for months, and, furthermore, people have mentioned irrelevant matters in such posts hitherto.

And the enquiry would theoretically be of no detriment. It is monosyllabic in the best case scenario, i.e the easiest scenario in which everybody benefits.

EDIT: It will likely be to no avail, and it's such a shame, he met all the requirements. You rarely find somebody learned in mechanical engineering speaking informally, is in Britain and is a professor.
Last edited on
If he doesn't want to talk to you he's not going to, dude. It doesn't matter how you phrase your question.
It might not be that. Perhaps he just happened to miss them. Unless he makes a confirmation, all the fruitless attempts can be regarded as untimely messages. He may not have seen my messages in his inbox due to copious amounts of messages due to his expertise. My own may have, on a first glance, seemed to be spam. He may not see this post due to the fact he has already been in the this specific post and has no reason to return
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.