Help with writing a program

Write a modular program that determines which of five geographic regions within a major city (north, south, east, west, and central) had the fewest reported automobile accidents last year. Prompt the user for the number of accidents for each region and store the data in an array which should be passed to one of your functions. Your program should determine which of the regions has the fewest number of accidents and display the name of the region along with the number of accidents. Your program should continue to prompt for input and display results until the user signals they wish to stop.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE SO FAR
// How can get my loop it increment through North, South, East , West ect ??

#include <iostream>
#include <iomanip>
using namespace std;

int main ()

{

const int SIZE = 5;
string names[SIZE] = {"North", "South " , "East" , "West", "Central" };
int numOf_autoAcc[4];

for (int index = 0; index < SIZE; index++)
{

cout << " Please enter the number of accidents in " << names[0] << endl;
cin >> numOf_autoAcc[index];
}

return 0 ;

}

#include <iostream> //MADE SOME CHANGES TO GET IT TO INCREMENT
#include <iomanip>
using namespace std;

int main ()

{

const int SIZE = 5;
string names[SIZE] = {"North", "South " , "East" , "West", "Central" };
int numOf_autoAcc[5];

for (int count = 0; count < SIZE ; count++)
{

cout << "Please enter the number of accidents in the " << names[count] << " region" << endl;
cin >> numOf_autoAcc[count];
}

return 0 ;

}
My question now is are the values being stored in these arrays correctly and how do I test too see?
So, yeah the values are being stored into the array correctly, to test it just make a loop to show you:
for(int i = 0; i < SIZE; i++)
    cout << "For: "<< names[i]<<": " << numOf_autoAcc[i]<<endl;

and you will see whats stored in the array
Okay thank you. You have any idea on how I should go about accessing this array and finding the maximum number. I will say I am not too fond of function calls and passing values.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.