Creating an array to input and output address..

I have an assignment that I need to submit soon, and I don't even know where to begin. The assignment is to "write a C++ program that uses an array of characters to input and output your address". I've struggled with creating programs involving arrays throughout this course, and I can't find an example of a problem like this anywhere, so like I said, I don't even know where to start here. I'd appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks..
closed account (28poGNh0)
Do you look for something like this

# include <iostream>
# include <cstdio>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
	char array[100];
	cout << "Enter your address -> ";

gets(array);

cout << "Your address is : " << array << endl;

return 0;
}

I have an assignment that I need to submit soon, and I don't even know where to begin.

If you don't even know where to begin my advise is begin to learn C++ and don't beg
@Techno01- Thanks so much for the help. I'll mess around with the code and try and study arrays some more.

@Chriscpp- I'm taking an online class in C++ with only 5 weeks to complete it, and I've had very little time to study everything. I have no previous experience with C++. I've really been struggling to grasp all of the concepts in such a short amount of time, and certain parts have been harder for me than others. I have over 5 assignments to do this week, and this was the only one that completely stumped me. My 'advice' for you is don't bother replying if you don't have anything helpful to say. Thanks for nothing..
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.