PLEASE HELP URGENT

Write a program to do the following being sure to use formatting to line up columns:

A. Display the menu

1. Burger Meal Hamburger, Fries and a Drink $4.69

2. Cheeseburger Meal Cheeseburger, Fries and a Drink $5.19

3. Chicken Nugget Meal 5 Chicken Nuggets, Fries and a Drink $4.79

4. Order Complete

B. Use a loop to prompt the user to enter their selection. The loop will allow the user to add to the order until they enter a selection of 4. Keep a running total of the order.

C. Add the tax to the order using a taxRate of 6% (0.06)

D. After the user has finished ordering, prompt them with the total . Be sure to format it to show to two decimal places.

E. Prompt the user to enter a payment amount (an amount over the total i.e. if the total is $15.55, they could be paying with a $20 bill).

F. Determine the change broken down to the type of bills and/or coins (hint use the % operator) and display the amount of change i.e. for the order of $15.55 is:

4 one dollar bills
1 quarter
2 dimes
i can start off the program just fine but i cant figure out the rest because i missed 4 days of class due to a funeral. please someone help

Sadly we are not here to do your homework for you. I would suggest that you have a go and post your code if/when you run into problems.
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout <<" 1. Burger Meal Hamburger, Fries and a Drink $4.69" << endl;

cout << "2. Cheeseburger Meal Cheeseburger, Fries and a Drink $5.19" << endl;

cout << "3. Chicken Nugget Meal 5 Chicken Nuggets, Fries and a Drink $4.79" << endl;

cout << "4. Order Complete " << endl;

return 0;
}

this is where i am now, i missed the part in class about loops so i am stuck there

For detailed information loops, and in general flow control check out this link:

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/control/

You will find a vast amount of information on this website that will guide you along your programming journey.

Lastly, when you post code please place it in code tags like this..

#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout <<" 1. Burger Meal Hamburger, Fries and a Drink $4.69" << endl;

cout << "2. Cheeseburger Meal Cheeseburger, Fries and a Drink $5.19" << endl;

cout << "3. Chicken Nugget Meal 5 Chicken Nuggets, Fries and a Drink $4.79" << endl;

cout << "4. Order Complete " << endl;

return 0;
}
Hi, all you need to do this task?
this is the only question i have to do ad i still cant get passed where i am at
this is the only question i have to do ad i still cant get passed where i am at

Post what you have done sofar

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.