file into a map STL

I have a text file has
(3, 5)
( 14*2, 27)
(32/2, 16)

I need this numerical values and expressions to be used for the questions using map STL
// the expressions should be here
  cout<<i<< ".Enter a letter if Left or Right is greater/equal: L  E  R" << endl;    // program's question
cout<< "Q:Quit" << endl;    // i is the number of the question that start from 1 to the last number of a right input(l,e,or r)
getline(cin,letter);
if (letter=="l"||letter=="L"||letter=="r"||letter=="R"||letter=="e"||letter=="E")  // if the variable letter equals l,L,r,R,e,or E do the next command
{                     
cout<< "Answer:"<<letter<< endl;  
i = i + 1 ;    // changing the number of the question to the next number 
if (letter=="l"||letter=="L")   //counting how many the letter l has been entered
{
n_l = n_l + 1;
}
else if (letter=="r"||letter=="R")   //counting how many the letter r has been entered
{
n_r = n_r+1 ;
}
else   //counting how many the letter e has been entered
{
n_e = n_e + 1 ;
}
goto playgame ;    // going to the playgame and repeating all the previous steps 
}
else if (letter=="q"||letter=="Q")    // print the result and exit from the program 
{
cout <<i<<"questions:    "<<n_l<<"L    "<<n_e<<"E    "<<n_r<<"R"<<endl;
cout << "bye" << endl;
goto thestart;
}
else 
{
cout <<"Error:Invalid option. Select L-E-R"<<endl;
goto playgame;    //going to the beginning of the game and repeating all the previous steps 
}
}
}
//***********************//
end:
  return 0;
}

The expressions must be evaluated to check the value and be able to evaluate the valide answer to the question. Also those pair of values must be selected randomly.

Thanks in advanced
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.