Any one have this book to help until mine comes

My class appears to have started before it was supposed to. I was away until this Sunday ordered my books but class started Wednesday and that night already this is due without the books I have no way to find the errors although I did find a couple.
I either need access to the book or i take a zero. I wont say about how this assignment was posted while i was tending to an out of state matter before class was even in session. my grade will most likely suffer as a result.. so I need some help here and may post again until i get the book and software right now i am using VS 2013 I have no idea what program the book comes with and I have no idea how to use it .. but the only way I got it to work without errors was including the using namespace std; the instructions are to fix errors and post them by midnight which is past but i will re-submitt and hope she sees past the issues. i need this working in order to move to the next project due monday night which my book wont be here by then i know that much.. thanks for any help..
also if anyone has VS 2013 and can tell me how to get the pop up window to appear showing the results I would be grateful i am from Missouri if i dont see it I cant understand it.. thanks in advance ..
// Type your name
/*
	PROGRAM:  This program will print a series of asterisks to 
	produce the letters C++.
*/

// Preprocessor statement used for input/output operations (cin/cout).
#include <iostream.h>									

int main( )											
{											
	cout << "*****"  <<  endl;			
	cout << "*        *    *"  << endl;			
	cout << "*       ***  ***" << endl;
	cout << "*        *    *"  <<  endl;
	cout << "*****" <<  endl;			

return 0;									
}														

Run Section:

//the ones I found are here:

// Type your name
/*
	PROGRAM:  This program will print a series of asterisks to 
	produce the letters C++.
*/

// Preprocessor statement used for input/output operations (cin/cout).
#include <iostream.h>									
using namespace std;
int main( )											
{											
	cout << "*****"  <<  endl;			
	cout << "*        *    *"  << endl;			
	cout << "*       ***  ***" << endl;
	cout << "*        *    *"  <<  endl;
	cout << "*****" <<  endl;			
 	cin.get();
	return 0;									
}														

Run Section:

An Introduction to Computing Using C++ and Object Technology by William H. Ford and William R. Topp (1998, Paperback) : William R. To...
Sale price: $121.59
ISBN-10: 132681528
ISBN-13: 9780132681520 sorry that was the title of the books that i ordered
actually i just figured out how to view it in the dos window and it appears that I have it correct at least as far as what appears it is showing the C++ which is what she asked for now to move to the next couple of projects so I dont fall behind her class..
The book must be fairly outdated / old - <iostream.h> has been deprecated for the last 15 years or so...
Hi All,
really i cant understand whats your problem!
do you want to write a program that take the name of user and show it? using standard output and input(monitor and keyboard) . am i true?
Have Nice Life
You're taking a class that requires you to spend over $100.00 on a 16 year old paperback book that covers pre-standard C++? Someone is getting ripped off.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.