Code example

Hi guys, I'm relatively new to c++. I did learn it through some book and using the tutorials on this page, but I need help with something. I need a code of a complete program where I can see the use of certain things and how to use them. Both in the books I was studying c++ and here I saw code example, but I don't quite understand the full use of it meaning I don't understand what certain things are used for. I'm not talking about anything specific right now, only general. I searched the web for such examples but all I could find were higher level programs where I really don't understand much. So: code of a finished program. Can you help?
This is so general it's pretty much impossible to help.

certain things

What's a 'thing'?

If you want to know how c++ loops work google "c++ loops" etc.
Last edited on
If I wanted that I could see that in the code example on this site's tutorials. I don't need code example for a specific thing but a program that uses multiple things (I don't know what else to call them, I'm missing a word here I think) for example: classes, structs, pointers, headers etc.
english is not may native language and i often get failing grades in english subject every sem but i still learning c++ just only books and forumns i often use dictionary hehe
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.