Beginners should take a look at this :)

I know this isn’t the "correct" place to post this.

But as the goal of this post is targeting beginners,its the best place I see fit.
(yes this was written by me)

we were all beginners once. I believe one of the hardest parts of coding is the motivation. Most people just find things to complex, some peoples goals are to create a video game once they have gained the experience necessary. others are to tackle the college courses they have applied for.

but one thing that people forget is that coding is to have fun. its something you use and develop on that shouldn't be something you dread trying to learn advanced topics that are gruelling to understand.

I'm not saying you shouldn’t learn these things. but the point of this post is to learn collaboration. I notice a lot of people posting here saying "how do you do this" being something that could have been solved differently in the first place and that leading them down the same incorrect road that will just lead them into another brick wall into the next few minutes(that being a quote from lessons learned from a life wasted lecture by thomas figg) <-- something that's nice to check out.

people need collaboration. and I would be a person willing to collaborate, there is no catch. I'm not saying I'm going to do everything for you. but just to be someone to collaborate with on the topic of programming. maybe find different ways to solve things and learn from each other.

I believe more people should be up to this as it opens room for improvement that every one has .

and ill end this post while saying anyone that wants to can pm me, I'm up for chat whenever is needed. weather you want it to be skype or other means of communication. :)

-thanks everyone for reading this , have a nice day.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.