Im a Beginner and im looking for a mate to program with in C++

I am totally new to c++ and am looking for a mate who wants to program with me.
or even someone that could help me too :D
Basicly i am looking for a friend with the same new found interest that i have :D

steamurl: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198060493856/
e-mail: nicklasdaniel@yahoo.com

Add me, Im usually on all day :D
I'm looking for a mate as well :) Although I am not a complete beginner so we could help each other out. Expect a skype an email notification :)
where's your mating call?
I'm looking for people to learn with as well. I do however have a full-time job and family, so I will not be as active as yourself.
I am a new programmer, i would love to code with you. However i do not have skype or a microphone. I am also 13

ill give my email if you want to contact me or whatever by PM, i also have steam if you want to IM on there or something
Last edited on
Hey AbsoluTE 88, How can we get in contact with eachother? do you have skype or steam or any other instant msging thing?
Sure i'm new too. I would like to join?

Hey im a beginner also and looking for a friend or two my Steam is EmperorTrajan
Last edited on
Wulfnite would you mind helping me with a problem?
My steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197965927864

I sent you a FR. I have skype but I don't remember the info, haven't been on it in 6 months or so.
Hey guys,

I'd happily do some skype sessions with you all. Try and make some projects together and some tutorials and references we can write out for new people also.

Documenting your steps on the path of programming is your own great little reference. :)

my email: megatron.books@gmail.com
found my skype: mr.mattttt

(5 t's)
let's add my skype: cong.dao94
I am not an absolute beginner but i will love to work with you so we learn together.

email: achabill12@gmail.com
I would like to work with you guys also, i'm a beginner also, i started learning C++ a month back.

Gmail : esamhassanelbana@gmail.com
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.