VS2013 issue, been going at this for awhile now

So I am reaching how to you guys in hopes of a solution to his problem I have been having.

I am using Visual Studio 2013 and I am trying to use the FBX SDK with OpenGL. I am getting the famous LNK2038 link mismatch error '1700' does not match '1800'. I have modified all tool-sets and tried all the available options and none of them work! I am not able to build in release mode due to how the project is setup so I wont be able to use this method. Anyone have similar issue or can offer any assistance?

I have altered to the fbxsdk-md.lib and it is set to multi-threaded MD.

thanks

Hambone
I am getting the famous LNK2038 link mismatch error '1700' does not match '1800'.

I won't be able to help (I think), but if you want help you have to describe the error exactly as produced by Visual Studio. You can't just post the bit that makes sense to you.
Most users of VS are familiar with that error...
... good luck.
Well I finally figured out what was going on. This was a project that was downloaded from my class. The project worked fine from school but for some reason on my home computer it would not work. The project at school had the Additional Library Dependencies field filled. I removed everything in this and bam, it worked! Built just fine and ran just fine.

Hambone

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.