Problem solving,data structure , algorithms

I have a question in my mind that i want to learn and solve more and more problem
as from facebook group i had suggested by others that hot programm c++ would be good for me as a beginner.I have completed my course and doing my project for my final exam.So now i want to solve more and more problem and also i want to learn data structure and algorithm by myself .(though i will be learning from my university after 4 month and 8 month but i want to learn by myself and want to solve logical problem )
so please can u suggest me some good sites for data structure and algorithms and also problem for c++
and please if u know some book's names then it will help me better so tell me :D
Thanks in Advance
Last edited on
Try Algorithms in C++ by Robert Sedgwick, get the most recent version. Lot's of examples.
I haven't used it in more than 10 years, and there's been at least one newer edition than the one I used. The coverage is thorough and there are more than enough exercises to cut your problem-solving teeth on.
Thank u but i want to learn Data structure too ...Recently i have learnt something about templates ! But my data structure course will begin after 4 months so i want to complete templet so any suggestion about data structure books ??
Yeah, you'll find all the data structures you need in there. In fact, you'll hardly see an algorithms text that doesn't start with data structures.
Also you might want to try this book - I haven't read it myself, so i can't recommend it, I just happened to see it on a colleagues desk just now - "Data Structures and Program Design in C++ by Robert Kruse and Alexander Ryba"
ouh it's nice now i am going to buy these books ! thank u sir :D
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.