Word Ladder help (Conceptual)

Hello,

I was asked to write a word ladder game (Not really a game, just the user input two words and the computer prints the word ladder) but I am having a lot of problems thinking of how I could implement it. I am required to implement and use a graph data structure for the project, and I can use any other data structure(Stack, Queue, Tree, Doubly Linked list, ect;) by using a C++ library (I am only required to implement the graph myself, I can use any other data structure if I want to by using a library) but I can't seem to figure out the basic concept on how to implement it... I don't know what data structures to use, and I kinda see how a graph is useful in this situation but I can't visualize how I would use it. I don't want anyone to write code for me, I was just wondering if any of you guys could help me figure out how or where I can implement the word ladder or what data structures I could use. I just need some logical and conceptual help. I will really appreciate ANY help! Thank you for your time!!!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.