Need some McGraw-Hill C++ books?

Hello! The book that I had bought, "OOP with E Balagurusamy", assumption on the book was that I had already know some C (which I was absolutely not), and I am struggling to catch up with the book. Please, I beseech anyone who could suggest me some books by McGraw-Hill. I would like the book to be an absolute beginners friendly on C++ and don't assume the readers that he/she have knowledge on programming languages. And Oh, I hope that the book is available on the E-Commerce website, Flipkart. Thank you.
Last edited on
You don't need C to learn C++.
Pardon me, but, do have any knowledge on the book "C++ Primer Plus 6th Edition"?
are you searching pdf or paper book?
Paper would be fine for me.
you can search your local libraries. i don't know about flipcart.
That's the problem with me, they don't have any introductory book. They only got graduate level programming.
start here: http://www.learncpp.com/
its an awesome website for beginners/intermediates.
better than any book IMO.
"thinking in C++ volume 1" by Bruce Eckel is available both in print and as a free download. The teaching style may be a bit old, but it's a solid, comprehensive from the ground up tutorial.

It's not mcgrawhill, but Programming Principles and Practice Using C++ by Bjarne Stroustrup is targeted at the beginner and doesn't assume you already know C. I'm sure you can find a paper copy anywhere C++ books are sold. This is probably the best bet overall, but it's quite big...
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.