how to load a string map from file into 2d array?

i want to load this map from a file into the array.eg: if i want to make changes
to the map i want to be able to save it to the file, then read it into the array

char maps::map3 [20][50] =              {"#################################################",
                                          "#                                               #",
                                          "#                        @                      #",
                                          "#################################################"};
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.