Need tutor

Hello

I am new to programming and want to learn C++ beginner level by distance and a live tutor. We will meet one hour by video conference Fridays between 9 AM to 3 PM.

Also, my style of learning is to have a systematic plan covering individual milestones over time-line so I can measure my progress. Working towards a recognized certification is a plus.

Appreciate any feedback.

Regards
Amir
Wouldn't it be simpler if you just pick up a book and read?
shadowCODE +1
Or if you need endorphin injections in the form of digital achievements and progress bars, http://www.codingame.com/ is supposedly pretty good. But yes, buying yourself a respected book is likely your best bet.
Last edited on
Different people have different learning styles and redviolin has already described what works best for him in admirable detail. Saying "do something else" is unlikely to be helpful.

Amir, I can't devote time for a video conference, but you should realize that learning C++ will take more than one hour per week. My advice: if you get stuck on something and can't make progress for more than 30 minutes, seek out help. This forum is a great place for that.

Good luck!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.