Multidimensional array, backward induction

Hi, if someone is willing and able to do pm it would be very helpful as I cannot post the code public.

I am struggling with a few things, the first being the price of each stock at each node. As the definition of the functions on the exercise sheet doesn't involve all the arguments in the function. So I used a for loop involving both arguments. But the output is garbage. So probably a case of GIGO.

If someone can enter into pm with me then I can be more clear and show the question and my code.

I am not sure if it is beginners but it is my first c++ module so that is why posting in here.

Please pm me if you can help. And I will respond asap as I have four other subjects to keep from crushing me.

Thank you.
So if I have a constructor initialised in a header file and its first two arguments are of type double.

Is it ok for me to initialise two arrays in main containing all the values of the two arguments then use pointers in a loop to compare the values in the arrays and do the computations and output the results to an excel file?

There are loops in the cpp files and loops in the main. But again I am sure it is my stock prices that are outputting wrong which means I cannot know if the rest is anywhere near correct.

Lost in loops, pointers and arrays.

Does this belong in beginners or should I move to general?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.