Can anyone give me the answer of this question???

Can anyone give me the answer!!
(Invoice Class) Create a class called Invoice that a hardware store might use to represent an invoice for an item sold at the store. An Invoice should include four pieces of information as data members part number (type string), a part description (type string), a quantity of the item being purchased (type int) and a price per item (type int). [Note: In subsequent chapters, we'll use numbers that contain decimal points (e.g., 2.75)called floating-point values to represent dollar amounts.] Your class should have a constructor that initializes the four data members. Provide a set and a get function for each data member. In addition, provide a member function named getInvoiceAmount that calculates the invoice amount (i.e., multiplies the quantity by the price per item), then returns the amount as an int value. If the quantity is not positive, it should be set to 0. If the price per item is not positive, it should be set to 0. Write a test program that demonstrates class Invoice's capabilities.
Last edited on
Please note, that this is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attempts to solve this problem youself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again. As it is impossible to find deriviative of function without knowledge in ariphmetics, you cannot do more complex tasks in programming without clear understanding of basics.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.