C++ tutorial

Hey guys, i am a beginner at c++, but i am very interested to learn it and be a pro. I found a tutorial on yt ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvC1WCdV1XU&list=PLAE85DE8440AA6B83 ) and i wanted to know your opinion on this tutorial.Is it good or i should change it, and if it's good how good will my skills be on scale 1-10 when i finish this tutorial? And after all, should i move to next language after this tutorial ( I thought c#), or i should learn c++ more?Best regards.
I learned the basics of c++ from that tutorial. I think its pretty good, and after you know, watching all of them, coding with him, and coding myself (testing stuff and shit that he shows) I pretty much knew the basics inside and out.

As for the switch to new language. Is there any reason you would want to switch language? Why do u want to learn C#? I'd say stick to c++

Edit: Dont just watch these videos aswell. Search online, there are plenty of help and tutorials there aswell.
Last edited on
Thanks for responding, can you give me your skype id (if you have one) to contact you when i need to. :)
Contact me about what?
jackint wrote:
should i move to next language after this tutorial

its good to know(and commonly wanted by employers) more that just 1 language. you can learn java/C#/python/PHP etc
Contact me about what?

I don't know, if i need something. :)
PM me your skype
Agreed, C++ is essentially worthless for real coding unless you are working in a Linux environment , managing memory or working with OS development. C# is much more useful and jobs especially will want you to know C# for GUI Applications such as WPF. A good place to learn alot of basic language is www.codeacademy.com
I believe c++ and c# a both very good programming languages,both have advantages and disadvantages.C++ has been around longer than C# therefore has many more libraries to use,but I do find C# to be a very pleasant language and sometimes prefer it over c++ sometimes.
Thank you all for responding.
A good place to learn alot of basic language is www.codeacademy.com

This is very good site, but i can't find c++ or c#.
@jackint
send me your skype name, we have a c++ group
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.