c++ olympiad

Hi, am not new in c++, I know the basic, but I want to improve my skils. I am searching a book where are c++ algrorithms, couse I want to participate in c++ olimpiad. Can you suggest some c++ books to study for olimpiad?
Im currently using Data Structures And Algorithm Analysis In C++ by Mark Allen Weiss

Not sure if you're looking for something like that though.
am talking about BFS, DFS, dijkstra, sortest path algorithms and etc.
If you know what you are specifically looking for, then you can very easily find plenty of contents on google.
Note the algorithm and the implementation are different things.

The algorithm is just a step-by-step description of how to perform some task. Often they are described in general terms, using English, math and pseudocode, without mentioning any real programming language.

When you understand how the algorithm works you can implement it in the programming language of your choice (e.g. C++).

I don't think you should limit yourself to only sources that talk about algorithms it in relation to C++ because that's a silly limitation. It's a bit like having recipes described for only a particular brand of oven.
Thanks for replying. Maybe you know something like that http://comscigate.com/Books/contests/icpc.pdf ?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.