New start or continue?

Repeat or go forward?
I got 56% marks in intermediate now I want to do software engineering so I selected a good university but their merit is high but there are also small university in which I will easily get admission.
So what do you say should I join small universities or repeat the intermediate to get high marks for good university. And also I love software engineering I want to learn it deeply which may be possible in good universities.
Well?

Let's say I am an employer and I have two candidates for a software design position. I can take the schmuck that made 56% (which is an "F") or I can have Willy the wonder that aced his classes with a 96... an "A".... We are making a complex game with graphics, and 1000 classes that need to work together seamlessly so maybe I'll take the guy that failed his class so I can pay him 2 dollars less per hour. You know what you should do if you seriously want to learn this stuff, but don't look for someone else to justify that lazy side in you that doesn't want to repeat the class.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.