interpreter + GUI builder

Hello

I'm absolute beginner and I want start programming in C++ can you advice me or just give some info about what to use as interpreter + GUI builder, I found very good lessons, now need both some compiler and interface builder, maybe there is some good free tool for beginning
I understand you to mean an IDE with integrated build tools suite.

Depends on your platform. For ease of use and getting started quickly.

On Windows, try Visual Studio 2015 it comes with the Microsoft build tools. Download from the Microsoft website.

On Linux, try eclipse - it'll use your default suite - you can also use this on Windows, if you're brave enough to set it up. Use your package manager to fetch or just google "eclipse cdt".

These are just suggestions, there are dozens of alternatives.

In the interests of neutrality I must also state that there are also other platforms besides PC and (Windows or Linux) :-)
thank you I'm on windows so Visual Studio is exactly what I need
closed account (E0p9LyTq)
If you get VS 2015 Community (it's free) make sure you do a custom install. VS C++ is not part of a regular/default install.
yes I had already been using, very convenient. I have already passed the basic syntax of C++. so seems I'm ready to rewrite my not too difficult Python code to C++, but I have there several tools in usage. I have no idea what I can use or what to read, to get same abilities, so need some advice on this direction. For voice recognition in python I've used Google speech recognition, for Text-to-speech I got gTTS and for real time audio analysis: PyAudio audio in/out stream library. If free tools is no available, maybe some directions to make things from zero, also interesting. I have my own 50% finished speech recognition python code, seems not to difficult to rewrite on C++ too, but if some free tool is available would be good to see how things works.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.