how should i run this tutorial code in codeblock?!

so i have a tutorial code about linkedlist : https://github.com/Karlina-Bytes/LinkedList_Tutorial/tree/master

i downloaded the zip file and it has 3 file ! 2 .cpp and 1.h
i only know how to run a solo .cpp file , but how should i run 3 of them at the same time ?
can you explain considering im really newbee ? i don't really know how to work around codeblock

i just want to run this code and study it , HELP!
You need to create a project in your IDE (code::blocks I presume). Then include those files to the project and compile the whole project.
well i was able to run it finnaly

but after it prints the links , it goes not respoinding , can you try to run the code and see if you get the same problem as well ? if so then can you locate the problem ?
sure give me a few minutes
Yes I can confirm that there is an error.

Could you please tell me what this program is meant to do so that we don't waste time?

I can see that it is printing few songs and artists or whatever, but I am more interested in you personal aim , so that I can give you better and more accurate advice.
well its a tutorial to show us how to use linkedlist to store information about some songs and their artist , i'm trying to learn linkedlist for my data structer exam

Last edited on
Ok. Well I tried to see where the problem is but for some reason I can't spot it.I am still learning C++ as well so that's all I can do, sorry.

EDIT: I can see that there is access violations when accessing the memory, by the way. Ask why this is happening when posting you next question :)

I suggest that you look into few other forums like

dream in code
stack overflow
etc.

they are good places to look for knowledge.

Best of luck on you exam by the way ;)
Last edited on
alright i'll give it a try , thanks
well i relpaced the while(q) in the print function and the destructor function with this :

for (int i ; i < listLength ; i++)

and it worked after that! i don't know what the problem was but i will look into it
if you find out why that happened too let me know
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.