Pair Programming

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I have been learning and studying C/C++ on my own for quiet some time now, and I am not good at it. It's the comprehensive of C++ because it pretty easy. It's the habit to actual make some code or take on challenges. That's the hard part because I wouldn't understand what I did wrong or what's a good way to write code. I think I would get better by learning with others.

I want to create video games, software, game engines, apps, electronics, embedded systems, OS, and a much more.(It all requires a team too...I know that...I would love to have a "dedicated and passion-like me" team) I also create a vidoe game protoype for one of my games in Unity but it's unfinished. I just feel more lean towards C++. I can learn both but I like C++ more because when I first heard of programming, C++ was introduced to me.

I probably need school for this ,but my school doesn't have these programs.(more of a art school....major is Animation but I want to move to the game deisgn field) All I have to learn this stuff is books, Youtube and my dedication because I am not giving up.

Are there any live sessions to join? I want to find ways to team up with people who want to improve their skills? If not, I want to help host them and learn along the way.

I have Discord and Skype.

Discord:
@SonDavid1380

Email:
DixonDavid1332@gmail.com

(sorry for the english....)
Last edited on
You might also try going through the beginners forum here and look at some of the problems that people have posted. Don't look at the answers, just the questions. Try to write your own solution to the problem, then go back and look at the answers. This will help you see how others did it.
Thanks for the tip!
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.