difficulty of a 3d game?

I wasn't sure how to title this, because I don't know much of anything about programming or languages other then words I've heard. My extent of knowledge with code was making a small website back in 1999 using html that used scrolling marquees all over the place.

I'm not even really sure if I want to learn code as I'm getting older and it hurts somewhat to type. So I'm hoping to maybe be steered in a direction where I can at least maybe find someone I can either work with or pay to create what I'm looking for.

I'm looking to have a game created. I want to recreate a claw machine, the games
you pay to try and win a stuffed animal with a claw that you drop down and it picks up the item. I'd like it to be somewhat realistic in how it looks and plays compared to the real life versions.

I told someone about this and they thought it would be interesting if it had sort of a collection system that tracks different sets of prizes and also if
they could trade with other people.

So the game would be a 3d game with some form of multiplayer connection without actually playing directly with other people at the same time.

I have no idea what programming language or languages that could create this or costs associated with upkeep of the multiplayer interaction.

If anyone could maybe point me in a direction of what to investigate I would appreciate it.

If you want to get a visual of what I am sort of looking to recreate search - claw machine on youtube.

Also the preview post button wasn't working for me for some reason.

closed account (48T7M4Gy)
Try the jobs section here. You might jag a contractor. Good luck.
http://www.cplusplus.com/forum/jobs/
I also would recommend to post on the job section. Learning the skills to do it yourself might take a few months - or longer depending how much time you have and how fast you can learn.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.