Flowchart Problem.

Hi, I started studying computer programming. But I am really bad at drawing flowchart. I have 2 questions that I could not. I need your help.

1. question

Draw a flowchart that finds the minimum number of a given set of numbers. Your algorithm should keep asking the user to enter another number until the user enters a negative number. After reading a number, your algorithm should display the current minimum.

2. question

Draw the flowchart to find the sum of all positive numbers that a number could be divided without a remainder. As an example, the output should be 28 (12+6+4+3+2+1) for 12.

Last edited on
is there anyone to help me ?
This is not C++ specific, but can be used in C++ so here is a little help:

All you need to do is create/ write down the algorithm for your 2 problems step by step.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flowchart

gives you examples on flowcharts and gives you shapes to use for the different steps (preparation/initialization, process, decision, input/output, ...)

Try to list how every step would look in the 1. question.

On the 2. question, a user enters a number, and you display the sum of all divisors (that do not return a remainder). So how would you list the steps to accomplish this...

Just to clarify why my reply is so vague: It is your homework, so do not ask others to do it for you.

If you show incentive to work on it, you might find your answer yourself, or someone might lend a hand to help you if you're stuck.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.