Drawing arrows using FLTK

I have been stuck for some time trying to figure out how you add caps to lines which are drawn in FLTK 1.3.2, which is the FLTK version I am using with visual studio 2015.

I am trying to complete an exercise in B.Stroustop's book "Programming principles and practice using C++" where I have to draw the figure on page 436. It is basically a flow chard showing all the library linkages for a compiler which has FLTK running. It is a set of coloured boxes with text all connected via straight lines which point as arrows to adjacent boxes.

Since I could only find out how to draw lines and I have seen people talking about specifying the line cap style I assume this is what I need to do to finish the program only I can't find any code examples of how to do this. Here is how my program looks right now.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2hd9ys9.jpg

The line that says <Graph_lib::Line arrow1{ Point{124,140},Point{124,64}, };>
is where the line connecting two of the boxes is created (long with another command further down attaching it to the window of the program). Can anyone offer a clue how I can make it point to the upper box using a cap for this line or is there some way you can just draw arrows?
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.