Visual C++

How to make a program for online shop?
Hello alanrkd,

Welcome to the forum.

Just so you know this is not a homework site nor are people her to do your work for you. If you have a question about some code that is not working that is fine.

No offense, but you question makes me wonder if you are ready for a project like this yet.

I would suggest starting with a piece of paper or two and write down what information you will need to deal with in the program. Then a general idea of what the program will do. This will be refined later as you develop the program. The more time you sped planning the program the easier i will be to code.

Once you have an idea of the information you will be dealing with it will give you a better idea of what you will need to work with this information. Like arrays, vectors, classes or structs.

When you design your program printing to the screen is easy enough, but you might want to store some information in a file for later use or use by another program.

Try to write some pseudo code to get started with.

When I was in school I was told that in the beginning writing a program was 10% planning and 90% coding. Which in later years changed to 90% planning and 10% coding.

Hope that helps,

Andy
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.