Stack pixel points set by set

Hi everyone ! Sorry for long-winded post, my english not good, I have to explain in more detailed.

I got the edges from a set of photos, which means a set of coordinates stored in a vector from every image,
although they are all captured on the same object and camera angle,
but the position change, like one is slightly on left and the other on right.
So I did some operation, now they are all matching on the same position,
but it's a shame that in 3D plotting it looks like it's a piece of paper.
Currently I am using z = 0, as they are on the same plane.

I wonder how to change the coordinate points i have now to get a stack from all of the "image" (pixel coordinate is what I only have now),
I tried to do trial-and-error to adjust x and y values in every possible ways I could think of, but I couldn't learn any clue from the results.

Expected output: the points found on 1 "image" will be plotted then has a significant small distance between another set of points so that it's like a stack of book but instead of paper,
it is a set of points. So putting a set of points then put another set of points on top of it or infront of it, follow with the rest of the image.

Please ignore the confusion of the adjustment I made for a single x or y.
I just feel like I need to show you guys how I store the all the new xyz in vector.

double x = (myVec[0][0]) + (((all[a][0] + yourVec[all[a][2] - 1][0]) - (my[0][0]));
double y = all[a][1] + yourVec[all[a][2] - 1][1];
double z = 0;

newVec.push_back(Vec3d(x, y, z));

Thank you. I will be thankful for any replies.
Please do let me know if I am not clear. I am desperate, I have tried this for 2days.
Are you are asking how to plot your 2D points so that they seem 3D?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.