NEED HELP IN ARRGRAPH

You are given a sequence of integers A1,A2,…,AN. You may change any number of its elements (possibly zero), obtaining a new sequence of positive integers B1,B2,…,BN. Each element of B must be an integer between 2 and 50 (both inclusive).

Let's define an undirected graph G with N vertices (numbered 1 through N). For each pair of different vertices i and j, there is an edge between i and j if and only if Bi and Bj are coprime.

You should choose the sequence B in such a way that G is a connected graph. The number of elements which need to be changed to obtain B from A should be minimum possible. Find one such sequence B and the minimum required number of changes.

It can be proven that a solution always exists — it is always possible to modify sequence A in such a way that G is connected.

Example Input
2 3
2 4
Example Output
2 3
2 3
Explanation
Example 1: There is an edge in G between vertices 1 and 2. This graph is connected, so there is no need to change any elements.

Example 2: There is no edge between vertices 1 and 2 since gcd(2,4)≠1. This graph is not connected. We can change element A2=4 to 3 and make this graph connected.
can anyone help ? please give me some idea to solve
use below code just after main() in your code
ios_base::sync_with_stdio(false);
cin.tie(NULL);

No, till now i'm not getting any appropriate logic.
do one thing store all prime number upto 50 before test case and then submit
first mistake is print each output in seperate line
on input
2 4 3 7 3

output should be
2 4 3 7 3
anyone can give some hint or logic to solve PERIODIC question
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.