protect my win app from recording

I have win app (c++ or c#) . I want not capturing my app window . I use specific graphic and afraid stolen by recording or print screen.I search in web and get not more useful code but in my search they gave a link for software (GreenForce Player) . This application did not work for me because it was a video protect. When the video window is captured, it will appear in the recorded file only black screen . Is there a code (C++ or C#) that I can use in my win app and when capture my app window recoeded black screen insted of my app window . I use visual studio

I'm waiting for your guidance

I have no code yet
Even if you were able to, they'd be able to take pictures or videos with their phones instead.

There are copyright protected content which implement a system with a name I forgot, but it'll basically shout out that it's copyright material and shouldn't be recorded. However, it's still up to the recording software to acknowledge it and stop recording.

Maybe there's a way, but there are still loopholes.
...but there are still loopholes.

...and when those are closed, new ones will appear.

Basically, if they can see it, the users will be able to take an image of it. Video and real time gaming gives such software that one, additional problem of being updated frequently, and that means the methods for both displaying and capturing the image content is different from a 'traditional' application. If the entire output of that application used such methods, it MAY make the capture more difficult, but that's quite a burden on application development just for that purpose.

Your graphics are copyrighted by you. In computer systems, this extends to intellectual property.

You cannot prevent someone from stealing your graphics. But you can retain a lawyer to send nice letters to offenders reminding them that you will sue.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.