MACROS overload

Pages: 12
It's interesting, but I didn't see less then 4 rows macros overload
??
alexblade wrote:
It's interesting, but I didn't see less then 4 rows macros overload
??

Maybe it's because you aren't paying attention.
Maybe it's because you are looking for some kind of handout.
Maybe it's because you aren't interested in an actual solution: you refuse to answer questions about what you are actually trying to accomplish, refuse to give a valid use-case scenario (including actual code you are working on), and you're now going to get snarky about no less than FOUR very high-quality, unlimited, actual solutions to the class of problem you are asking about.

Oh, but we're stupid, 'cause there are only “less then 4 rows of macros overload”.

Person who won't accept an answer to a vague question == cannot be helped.
Hi
sorry Im not well speak english
Im not professional C++ even not junior

Im not refuse at all

are you asking why need macro instead ? func
and why I not accept help from previous answer where void FOO()
-because on preprocessor level compiler should now literal length
FOO("dog")  -->>  ABC(F("dog"))  //what do my macros and what I want

//help from previous answer
void FOO(){ABC(F()))} FOO()  //cannot accept because is not know literal lenght  

I diidnt find clue from youe answer because there are to many macros convertation and Im lost what converting to what.. because Im not even junior c++ programmer

do you say that there are exist solution to overload 0-2 arguments with 4 or less macros row ? could you give more concert answer

sorry for my english
Last edited on
Update: 2nd question is not actual any more. So now I have for 0..2 arg - 5 rows. For 1..2 arg - 4 rows. So each additional func_n_arg() need to have separate converter + 2 rows for counting arguments. Is it possible to do with less rows of macros? for the same thing
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12