Recursive Functions

Pages: 123
when the problem is not done and does not compile

Have you even tried to fix the compile problems? The fix is very very simple, read your error messages they should give you the information you need to fix the compile problems.

Can someone help me expound on and complete the code that Jonnin gave me ? I’m unsure of what my next steps should be or what I should be doing
Hi Jlb,

I got over 18 different errors. I’m not sure how to fix or debug them
So now you want someone to give you the whole assignment? I thought you said you didn't want to be spoon fed?

Good luck.

I would of just posted instructions if I wanted someone to give me the whole assignments

If I don’t know something, I don’t know it ! How am I supposed to proceed if I genuely don’t know something ?

Why would I waste my time on here ?
I’m unsure of what my next steps should be or what I should be doing
Your next step(s)? I can think of a few which involve immediate travel to another planet for you.
I got over 18 different errors. I’m not sure how to fix or debug them

Start with the first one. Fix that one error, then compile and repeat the process until you have no errors or warnings. As I said those errors should be giving you the information you need to find and fix the problems.

I would of just posted instructions if I wanted someone to give me the whole assignments

Then what does this mean?
Can someone help me expound on and complete the code that Jonnin gave me ?

How am I supposed to proceed if I genuely don’t know something ?

Re-read your previous assignments, and all of your course notes. This is not a basic C++ problem, so you should have already had various assignments building up to this assignment.

The problems with the code in question are very very basic so you should be able to solve those basic problems. If not then you need to start your course over, and when you do, make sure you do your own work.

Jlb,

This is a college course. There is no “starting the course” over. It will keep moving along to the next assignment. Whether I grasp the concepts or not
The basic C++ stuff I number is cin, cout, and declaring and starting variables.

I can verbally tell you what a loop, pointer, etc is by definition but I have no clue how to actually do that in c++ code.
You have to pretty miserable and lame to report all my post cause I’m legitimately trying to get help
This is a college course. There is no “starting the course” over.

Then maybe you should consider dropping the course, and starting again next semester, or possibly restarting the prerequisite course first.

Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 123