Need assistance in c++

j;;
Last edited on
have you tried the tutorial in this website? they have good docs about functions and arrays
lllllllllllllllllllllllll
Last edited on
llllllllllllllllllll
Last edited on
I will help you. you do not need to pay me. you can email me. Adnan_Wants_To_Learn_Programming@yahoo.com
How much money are you offering and for what?
llll
Last edited on
Is this a one time thing, or are you asking for a tutor?
lllllllll
Last edited on
By 'help', you surely don't mean 'cheat' do you?
... To help you on a graded activity?

I'm not a pro at this at all, but this seems inefficient to me. Why don't you talk to your professor or teacher about your situation? I find it hard to believe that he/she would refuse to understand your point of view.

Here's the train of thought:

"don't understand functions and arrays"
--Someone mentions the tutorial(s) online--
"No I have not but I'll check it out... I will pay cash for someones time"
--Someone says No need to pay, i'll help you, email me--
"willing to pay one hundred dollars or more"
"one time thing could be more"
"help me with a quiz through email"

hrm :P...

lllllllllllllllllll
Last edited on
If you're willing to cheat, I'm going to take a small leap here and say you're willing to lie, too.

No death in the family then :P.

If I was in a position to help you, I wouldn't. Guess you're finally feeling the crunch of the semester, huh? It's getting close to finals... Good luck.
I'm sure all of us would be willing you help you understand functions and arrays free of charge, but helping you cheat would destroy our own integrity and the integrity of this forum. If you're struggling and desperate for help and that's why you feel the need to cheat, we'd be glad to spend as long as necessary helping you understand and pass a test with your own power, but if you're just too lazy to get off your a**, do some work and learn something, then how about you just leave now?
llllllllll
Last edited on
Last edited on
@fpie22:
Liar.
llll
Last edited on
If you really did have a death in the family, then I genuinely apologize. The thing is, the way people think about the world, cheating and lying go hand in hand.

If you really want help, ask a question. Just don't ask us to help you screw yourself through cheating.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.