Implementation of the proposed data structure

Today all I do not think competition would be good too, what do you expect to be there all the generosity made ​​this post back up their fears or re-use digital cameras to capture all details to explain, I need to review to take the test again, would you help me, but this sure is a lot you with their bananas, but it is the whole problem. Retest, but failed to repeat the sad truth is not to repeat the costly (nearly $ 400 per one subject) but also longer want you to help me this time.

Subject:
Lesson 1: Sort ascending array contains 10 key elements are integers: 5, 15, 12, 2, 10, 7, 4, 1, 9, 3 by using the Sort algorithm Quich (Required clearly state the steps the algorithm).

Lesson 2: Let the sequence: 50, 90, 20, 70, 12, 15, 10, 30, 40, 60, 80, 100

a. Take these steps to create a balanced tree (AVL tree) when added trees turn the key from the top row.

b. After deleting a node with key value 50 from the plant (generated from the sentence a) Left image of the tree like?

c.Thuc is allowed to approve the following (Post-order) on the result tree in question b, the order of courses will appear like?

How do you how much they do not need to explain where it all started there, which all aim to do exactly please post them, I sincerely thank the following weights and climate.
me no understand.
I guess Google translate didn't do a good job =\
I understand they want us to help them not to fail the class because it's too expensive. I find it odd that the price would be in USD but the users and the assignments native language is not english.

@ OP: Can we have your code so far? I think we'd be better off communicating in a common language. What is your native language?
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.