hello world comes up

Hi , I recently downloaded C++ express and installed it when I started a new project I had an hello world come up in the editor, I tried to start another new project and the same thing happened, I did this 3 times and got the same result, Now I do understand that you can set the options to load a project, when you start C++ but this is not the case and this was the first time I had installed c++ so no project dir was present. thank you for the help.
Isn't there a window that opens when you click New project, where you can select the type of project (Empty project, DLL project, Hello world project,...)?
that is where I go, I tryed t o start 3 or 4 console projects and that is what came up every time
Hi , I recently downloaded C++ express and installed it when I started a new project I had an hello world come up in the editor, I tried to start another new project and the same thing happened, I did this 3 times and got the same result, Now I do understand that you can set the options to load a project, when you start C++ but this is not the case and this was the first time I had installed c++ so no project dir was present. thank
Delete all code and write your own? If it is something else we could probably help you if you show us screen caps
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.