Templates how are they done?

please teach me how to mould a window dialogue box and use a skin and a template?
Whenever I wonder whether C++ is a general purpose, or an all-purpose language, I remember about the non-existent GUI standard library.
Consult Visual Studio's documentation, or check out Qt, wxWidgets, etc.

Anyway, a C++ template is something else: a circumvention of the type system, and has got nothing to do with graphics.

But you probably already knew that.
well yeah i suppose but i meant graphics type templates.
FYI, read through the tutorials on this site (http://cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/ ) and stop treating C++ like GameMaker.
Now Your getting a little tense aren't ya, and out of proportion GM was good once and still is improving but, that's no way to treat another programming language like garbage if it's anything i bet you soo called C++ users use programs like, blitz basic or click & play, or the games factory.

You didn't like that insult now did You so if you, want me to take it back, then take back the insult, about GM.
He didn't insult GM.

All he said was that you are treating C++ like GM.

I don't know (or care) whether that's true or not, but it doesn't mean GM is bad, it just means it's a different language than C++ and you can't treat them the same.
Last edited on
it doesn't mean GM is bad

No, Game Maker is bad.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.