My offer is your English - my teaching of programming

I'm a developer and teacher of programming. who wants to stady C++, C#, .Net, Java - you are welcome. It's free. what is my interesting?:) My English is not very well, so we will speak in English and I will get practice and you will get programming knowledge.

my Skype id: igor_shpin
Service offer?
what do you mean? No middlemen, if you mean it
@ ihato: I think this is a new user saying hello and introducing their skill set.

@gift81: Welcome to the site, don't worry if your english isn't good. My English is terrible and it's the only language I speak! So you will fit right in I'm sure. based on that resumé I would guess that you use Windows as your main OS? How are you with the WinAPI? I ask because we get a lot of questions that end up being about .NET and C# in the Windows Programming section of this forum and we are for the most part undecided about weither or not to encourage them but feel free to comment, I'm sure your input would be welcome. You should take a look if you are interested in helping out.
Could I have some email (gmail or such,PM if need) , I don't have skype...I'd be pleased to help you with all I got.
All the same I prefer to communicate, because I can write much better than listening and speaking. Install Skype is not very difficult. But it is very convenient to use.
So:)
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.