Math in program not working right

Hello, I've just updated my quiz program of which I had started to code yesterday. I added a new question, so now there are a total of 16 questions. At the end of my program, I made the following to calculate the percentage of the score the user got on the quiz:

percent = score * 100.0 / 16;

Each time the user answers a question correctly, 1 point is added to the integer "score". When I had only 15 questions, the program was working as I expected. The problem is, whenever I answer all the questions right, at the end, when it tells the user their score and percentage, I get a percentage of 93% and a fraction of 15/16. I know for a fact that I am answered all the questions right. I repeated the quiz several times to find out if I had just made an error typing the answer, but it doesn't seem so.

The code is too long to post here, (max characters = 9000) therefore I uploaded it to PasteBin:

http://pastebin.com/XqktCBgw
I bet this is just a tiny problem where I just need to change one number or so, but anyway, I can't seem to find it :P
I found the problem.
Instead of q16 in the 16th question you used q15,so it doesn't give any points when you check in the If statement.
Anyways here it is.

string q16 = "";
        cout << "Question 16/16:\nWhat is the name of the third book in the Hunger Games trilogy?\n\n"
             << "1 = Mockingbird\n2 = Catching Fire\n3 = Victors Village\n4 = Mockingjay\n5 = Rebellion"
             << "\n6 = Hasn't been released yet\n" <<endl;
        cin >> q16;
        cout << "\n" << endl;

if (q16 == "4")
        {
            score += 1;
        }

if (q16 == "exit")
        {
            cout << "Thanks for taking the quiz! Press Enter to exit\n";
            cin.ignore();
            cin.get();
            return 0;
        }
Thanks, I will try it! :) I knew it had to be something so small like that.
Yeah, it works fine now, thanks again.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.