connecting source codes

im using dev-cpp to make a calculator. It calculates different geometricalshapes and other stuff. I want the source codes to be in a folder called src, and the main program in a folder called bin. how can i connect these files, so that when i compile it, it will work and it will recodnice all the files it needs.
You either dont understand what i want or you dont know how to help me?
This doesn't really have anything to do with C++, but the environment you're using to develop with, and reading the documentation/online help or just exploring the options in your IDE should be more than enough to get you where you want to go. If it isn't, you should describe the efforts you've taken that didn't work, so anyone who wishes to help has a better chance of being able to.

You should know that dev-cpp is rather outdated.
i created the folder for the files, and trhn tried to get it running, didnt work, i just doesent find it. Then i made project in dev-cpp, and in there i created the holders, but th e folders didnt apper when i saved it.
Not sure where are the setting in dev-cpp, but in VS there are thing called like:
Linker > link library dependecies
Linker > input
C++ > additional includes
Librarian > additional lib's
etc ... etc...

If you look into your IDE settings/project settings I'm sure you'll find these options, every IDE has them.

there you set up your path and file names as you want.

Try finding your answer here:
http://www.bloodshed.net/faq.html
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.