About how long will this take to finish?

I took an online class for C++ Programming and Logic. We didn't really do anything beside answering the questions at the end of each chapter. We never really had an actual hands-on training for the program. Which is why I despise online classes. But anyway, now we got this assignment,I am planning to look spend all day looking over information and miss around with it. I just wanted an estimate of how long do you think it would take to finish? or to at least do enough to get grade higher than 40 out of 100.

The assignment is:

Create an interactive program that allows the user to choose a seatlocation at a concert and how many tickets wanted. The program should display the price of a concert ticket as well as the total price of the tickets based on the number of tickets ordered. This process should continue as long as there are persons to order tickets which means until the location is 'None'. Once orders have been placed, a final total of the number of tickets and the total price should be displayed.The concert ticket’s price is based on the seat location, as shown in the following table. Include appropriate prompt messages, internal documentation, and at the end a total of the number of tickets ordered for each location and the total cost.

Seat LocationConcert ticket price ($)

B (Box) - $75

P (Pavilion) - $30

L (Lawn) - $21

If the user enters any other seat location, the program should display the message “Invalid location”.
Depends on how good you can program. I think I could finish in about 3 hours. :S
It is really hard to say. But your assignment looks pretty easy.
you can try to pen it down first, look at all the identifiers and definers so then u start it. it should not take you more than three hours as he said. to me it a very simple question. u just have to do some sort of loops here, prompting and so on............ i just finish something in common with this.

DONT WASTE YOUR TIME....... START NOWWW!!!! :D
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.