I need your Help Urgently

I will hv in few hrs kinda of competition
i will be asking guys for the code and after that, i have to Present it explain it and re-write it again in a different way we are allowed to use the Internet as a resource for Code Gathering ..

the Game will be in levels for us
If statement
Arrays
Files
While for do etc etc

so i need someone whos free after 3 hrs to help me

thx in advanced
closed account (o3hC5Di1)
Hi there,

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not the way things work on internet fora I'm afraid.

First of all, we don't just hand out the code - we want you to understand what you are doing so that you actually learn, rather than copying.

Second, Posting a few hours beforehand is probably not the best idea, you should have started preparing (and possibly asking us some questions) way earlier.

Third, this is the internet, where people of all kinds of different time zones can communicate - "after 3" doesn't make much sense in that respect.

Fourth, I doubt that "having codemonkeys" is included in "gathering code from the internet". You can always use the search function of this site or google in order to get code.

All that being said, best of luck with your homework and please do let us know if you have an actual, specific question.

All the best,
NwN
LOL! You want to "hire" someone to help you win a contest??? Just give it up. Don't even sign up for the competition as you'll simply make a fool of yourself.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.