i want to learn 4 things in hacking come help me

Alright here are the 4 things one how to make a code 2 how to use/make a assembler 3 how to do reverse engineering and 4 how to hack game data exzample

[RG ;*c]]y�[Se �1��&�[� W>4� ��] bn

thats game data of course u won't be able to tell what it is because u don't know where i extracted it from or any thing but teach me how in the future how to extract that and actuayl know what it is basicly i got it from wpe pro but any way i'd be greatfull if u whould kindly answer all for questions with a very helpful answer thank you!!
closed account (o3hC5Di1)
Hi there,

Here are the replies to your questions, but you may not like them:

aperson282 wrote:
one how to make a code

Code is the text that is written in order to form a program. There are different languages to write programs in, c++ being one of them. Learning a programming language is a very rewarding experience, but it's a process that can take a while as there are many things to learn and understand. If you would like to learn c++, check out the tutorial on this site, but know that there are also other (scripting) languages which may be easier to begin with, such as python, perl and a host of others. Python is particularly popular for writing hacking tools I hear.

aperson282 wrote:
2 how to use/make a assembler

To keep it simple, assembler is also a form of programming language. However, it operates at a level that is much closer to the hardware than regular programming languages. It forms the basis of software control over hardware. Again, you can learn the language by looking for lessons, tutorials or books.

aperson282 wrote:
3 how to do reverse engineering

Reverse engineering is the practice of taking an existing program apart and studying how it works. This can be abused for hacking, as once you know how the game is programmed to work, you can find ways to alter that process. This requires a good knowledge of programming languages and maybe even assembler, see q1 and q2.

aperson282 wrote:
4 how to hack game data

By reverse engineering, see q3.

All the best,
NwN

@ NwN: You may want to check out this kids other posts: http://cplusplus.com/forum/beginner/72163/

You seem to provide a lot of good help for the members here but this is just a little kid who wants to steal games and cheat on MMORPGs. IMHO I think you should spend your time helping those who actually deserve it. Don't waste your time on lazy script kiddies. BTW, good advice, but I'll bet it won't be taken. ;-)
closed account (o3hC5Di1)
Hi there,

Yes, I read it - however, gullible as I am, I usually try to see the good in people.
I'm not saying you don't, I totally understand where you're coming from, but I thought as he's only 14 and has this glamour / holywood image of hacking, telling him how much it actually involves might either:

- put him off it and start doing charity work as he's apparantly not interested in paying jobs, bless him.
- get him to learn some c++ and in time realise the folly of his statements, repenting and programming a system that takes cheating out of this world for ever.

On the other hand I wouldn't want to be responsible for encouraging the writer of the next supervirus, so thank you for pointing me to that, I will think twice in the future.

All the best,
NwN

Ps: Love your nickname :)
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.