creating interface

Hello,
i have covered most of the basics(conditionals, loops, functions, classes, arrays...),
and solved a few problems from project euler, but before moving further i really wanna learn how to make simple programs using buttons and forms, but i have no idea how nor where to find the information.
Can someone please direct me to a book, or a link that can teach me how to do that?
I haven't used it, but I've seen a number of apps more recently using 'Qt', which I believe is a cross platform graphics toolkit. Maybe give that a shot? Sometimes the installations can be a bit difficult - try to follow the set-up instructions very carefully, and if you encounter problems, google the error messages to try and find solutions.
The Book of Qt 4 The Art of Building Qt Applications. - Daniel Molkentin
Foundations of Qt development - Johan Thelin
If you want to learn on own then I suggest to download virtual program.(In which we put buttons and things by ourselves).Create something and read its code.Do that several times and you will get the code.

But for proper studies,there might be some books.some are suggested by Shinigami
closed account (zb0S216C)
+1 rollie and Shinigami for suggesting Qt.

Wazzak
I have read about gtkmm and Qt.
And Qt have a lot books about it, but about gtkmm found only http://developer.gnome.org/gtkmm-tutorial/stable/ and it is not as easy as Qt book.
With gtkmm have made a GUI for my calculator.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.