Visual Basic Open File Dialog

Hi , I Working into my secondary tool for gta san andreas the game .
But I Has A Problem into Open File Dialog And I Watch Many Video About it But Also The Same Result .
The Problem Was on Thoes Codes :

OpenFileDialog1.ShowDialog
SaveFileDialog1.ShowDialog()

The Two Code is True Or No , ok this is the script and please help me quiqly

Public Class Form1

Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        SaveFileDialog1.ShowDialog()

End Sub

Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        OpenFileDialog1.ShowDialog()

End Sub

Private Sub SaveFileDialog1_FileOk(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles SaveFileDialog1.FileOk
        Dim writer As New IO.StreamWriter(SaveFileDialog1.FileName) 'Creates the 'writer'
        writer.Write(TextBox1.Text) 'This will write it.
        writer.Close() 'Closes it.

End Sub

Private Sub OpenFileDialog1_FileOk(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.ComponentModel.CancelEventArgs) Handles OpenFileDialog1.FileOk
        Dim reader As New IO.StreamReader(OpenFileDialog1.FileName) 'creates the 'reader'
        TextBox1.Text = reader.ReadToEnd 'Reads the file the 'reader' has been told to open and puts the text into textbox1
        reader.Close() 'Closes the reader.
    End Sub
End Class

Please Help me
Do you look like this is a Visual Basic forum ? I think not. Use GetOpenFileName() win32 API in C/C++.
where's visual basic forum plz
It's certainly not on the CPlusPlus website.
If it wasn't apparent enough already, CPlusPlus is C++, the programming language.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.