Compiler issue when switching computers

Whenever i switch computers to work on a project(stored on my flash drive) the code gets corrupted, i continually get the error:

||=== ExerciseTrackerHm, Debug ===|
obj\Debug\List.o||In function `ExList':|
D:\ExerciseTrackerHm\List.cpp|18|undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
D:\ExerciseTrackerHm\List.cpp|18|undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
D:\ExerciseTrackerHm\List.cpp|22|undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|
D:\ExerciseTrackerHm\List.cpp|22|undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Unregister'|
D:\ExerciseTrackerHm\List.cpp|18|undefined reference to `__gxx_personality_sj0'|
D:\ExerciseTrackerHm\List.cpp|18|undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Register'|
D:\ExerciseTrackerHm\List.cpp|22|undefined reference to `_Unwind_SjLj_Resume'|

and it goes on for awhile, how can i fix this?! it frustrates me that i cannot work on my project on two separate computers. I use windows 7 and Codeblocks on both of my computers, with the exact same setup.
This might be because of object file incompatibilities. Different compilers, and sometimes different versions of the same compilers, usually produce incompatible object code. Try setting CodeBlocks to store compiled artefacts on the computers hard drives, instead of the flash drive.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.