Would like advice for books and courses to learn c++

Hi I am interested in learning to programme in c++ I currently have no programming experience I understand fully I will not learn this quickly and that a lot of time is required to learn c++ and get experience in it I have a lot of time to give to learning it. I know there is a lot of poor quality information on learning materials for c++ in the shops and on the internet. I would like to get information on the list of books you would recommend as people who know a lot in c++ so that I do not learn from poor quality learning materials and take the right path to begin with. Also if you recommend any paid for online schools I would be interested in finding out about them. Thank you
C++ Programming: Program Design Including Data Structures 6th ed. by Malik

It gave me a good start, it should be the same with you.
so that I do not learn from poor quality learning materials

That's a good goal, although it's not easy with C++, due to the sheer amount of poor quality learning material.

There is a peer-reviewed book list at Stack Overflow, which is probably the most trustworthy source at this point:

The beginner level books listed there are "C++ Primer", "Accelerated C++", "Thinking in C++", and "Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++"

Personally, I would recommend C++ Primer (5th edition) of those four, as the most up to date.

You can study the language with an experienced tutor. It is better than some courses.
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.