Who can tell me how can i write this program

The written program for the management of the bank. For this class is created as bank which private members account number, account holder and initial deposit which is given / assigned during the opening of the customer's account. Essential functions implemented within the class should be:
Function for setting up the account,
Storage function for money
Function for cash withdrawals
Function to display the balance for certain client
Function as desired for a particular service banking (free option)
Can also implement other functions as needed, both inside the classroom and outside the classroom.

Notes client, using the class object declared as stored in the file pointer with direct access (banka.bin).
Please note, that it is not a homework site. We won't do your homework for you. However we are always willing to help solve problems you encountered, correct mistakes you made in your code and answer your questions.

We didn't see your attemts to solve this youself and so we cannot correct mistakes you didn't made and answer questions you didn't ask. To get help you should do something yourself and get real problems with something. If your problem is "I don't understand a thing", then you should go back to basics and study again. As it is impossible to find deriviative of function without knowledge in ariphmetics, you cannot do more complex tasks in programming without clear understanding of basics
It's not my homework ejjj it's just a program simple program but i can't do it i just ask for answer if you can do it it's nothink if u help me it's normal that you are better than me or anyone just if u can do it if not it' nothink don't make it personal ..
Have a nice day
Why do you need this program? If it is to learn something, then do it yourself. Or at least start developing and ask questions about real issues you will encounter. You will not learn anything if somebody will do it for you.

What do you have problems? Did you at least create a class skeleton as described in assigment? You might need to read and understand about classes first, if you don't know how to create a class.

If you need it for other purpose, note that we value our time, and while we can help somebody with problems hoping that will teach him something, we are not programming charity and do not do something that looks like your work you are "payed" for (be it in form of cash or marks).
https://www.odesk.com/ ← There you can find many people which can solve your problem for payment.
No my problem is how to define files like .txt i don't know that cuz class i know how to create and functions to bur this gonna work just with files :S
Albion Shala wrote:
gonna work just with files
You still need to load information into memory to manipulate it. And it is better to make in structured, like class which can manage itself. Also in your post it is stated explicitly:
For this class is created as bank which private members account number, account holder and initial deposit which is given / assigned during the opening of the customer's account.

You should make class first. Then you will place it somewhere like in file or anywhere else.
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.