Windows.h

Pages: 12
Ah, damnit, I had the bloodshed version and it was always bugging out...
Like a perfect piece of code would just not compile because at some point it had an error a while ago, I had to make a new project and import the files to compile in that.

So yeah don't get Bloodshed DevCpp
Fk*n god change school, what the hell are they supposed to teach you, old stuff?

Dude you dont understand! In my country the final exams are asked on basis on TC++ and no school can change it. Now dont suggest me to change countries or some one can come change my country's education system to update c++. Lol every one just tells change change but never gives solution!
Well, the Windows SDK has been suggested.

If you are using a 32-bit compiler, which I believe Turbo C++ 4.5 to be, then you should might able to use the Windows SDK.

I say might as some of the Windows headers make use of Microsoft specific language extensions. So you might need to work round some problems in this area.

And I don't know enough about the Borland linker to know how happy it is with the Microsoft import libraries. It should be OK, but as I've never tried I can't be sure.

From the web I can see there are a lot of (mad!) people still using Turbo C++, so someone might have looked into the problem properly.

But, as you've gathered from this thread, they don't live in this neck of the woods!!

Andy
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.
Pages: 12