c++ task

Hey guys

I have a task for you guys and want to see who wants to accept the task.

just to test your programming skills as well as help me understand how it is carried out.

Task:
You have a squared paper green colour a little darker than medium, with marks on all 4 corners, the markers can be any shape you want but should not be bigger than 2 inches.

You have to create a program, which will detect the markers. It should be able to detect it even if paper is at an angle it doesn't have to big of an angle just an angle of 40 degree to the paper will do and should stick to those markers it should not be distracted by other markers i.e. it finds a similar marker in the background so tracks that instead, it has to stick to the marked markers on the paper, even if paper rotated and at 45 degree angle it should keep track of the markers, also when an object is placed on the paper, it should not lose its tracking and start tracking the marks on the object but should stick to it even if the marker is occluded behind the object it should be able to estimate where it is. It also has to be done it real time so image captured via webcam.

So are you ready guys for the challenge.
let's see who is able to pull it off.

good luck
Last edited on
Topic archived. No new replies allowed.